Reflexology, well-being around YOUR needs
Towards balancing your life...
Reflexology brings positive effects in people's life. It is a holistic therapy that promotes equilibrium
and well-being: it redresses imbalances in the body through the caring touch of hands.
Expriencing reflexology is deeply relaxing and de-stressing.
...with the medhods that meets your needs
Reflexology is a therapy with a wide range of methods and approaches. At the beginning of your session we will
discuss which approach is the most appropriate to your needs. I offer:
- the reflexology routine by Renee Tanner;
- vertical reflex therapy (VRT) developed by Lynne Booth, where points are stimulating while standing ;
- reflexology lymph drainage (RLD) developed by Sally Kay; it targets the lymphatic system to promote drainage
of lymphatic fluid;
- reflexology and pregnancy;
- advance reflexology techniques (ART);
- Dorthe Krogsgaard and Peter Lund Frandsen (Touchpoint in Denmark) method where classical and nerve reflexology
- Facial reflexology: facial reflexology is a kind of reflexology that involves working on reflex points on the
face with the therapist working behind the client. In facial reflexology the structures and organs
of the body are imposed on the face. The Bergman method, devised by Ziggie Bergman is based on the
Zone therapy by Dr William Fitzgerald.
Back to top