Reflexology, well-being around YOUR needs
Towards balancing your life...
Reflexology brings positive effects in people's life.
Experiencing reflexology is deeply relaxing and de-stressing. However, reflexology is more than a relaxation therapy
as it encourages the restoration of the energy within the body to bring about a healing response to many a condition.
Reflexology helps to sustain a natural equilibrium to take place by applying pressure to certain points on the hands, on the feet
or on the face that corresponds to organs, glands, muscles, tissues and cells in the body. This therapy helps to balance mind, body
Reflexology is a holistic touch therapy that promotes equilibrium and well-being and nudges the body towards balance
and helps the body reset its mechanisms into a state of health.
As a reflexologist, my aim is to restore equilibrium in a holistic way.
...with the medhod that meets your needs...
Reflexology aims to help your entire body function at its optimal level.
It is a therapy that comes in many forms and with a wide range of methods and approaches. At the beginning of your session we will
discuss which approach is the most appropriate to your needs. I offer:
- the reflexology routine by Renee Tanner;
- vertical reflex therapy (VRT) developed by Lynne Booth, where points are stimulating while the feet or hands are weight bearing;
- reflexology lymph drainage (RLD) developed by Sally Kay; it targets the lymphatic system to promote drainage
of lymphatic fluid;
- reflexology and pregnancy;
- advance reflexology techniques (ART): the techniques used are more concentrated and generally deeper than other
reflexology routines.Those techniques stay within the client's pain tolerance ;
- Dorthe Krogsgaard and Peter Lund Frandsen's (Touchpoint in Denmark) method where classical and nerve reflexology (working the bony
parts of the feet to stimulate the nervous system)
- Facial reflexology: facial reflexology is a kind of reflexology that involves working on reflex points on the
face with the therapist working behind the client. In facial reflexology the structures and organs
of the body are imposed on the face. The Bergman method, devised by Ziggie Bergman is based on the
Zone therapy by Dr William Fitzgerald. Facial reflexology has unique benefits: it promotes the production of new skin tissues
and improves skin tone. Hence, it makes you look better and gives a healthy glow. I offer
- a stress sequence combined with foot reflexology
- and a full facial reflexology sequence as a stand alone treatment
These methods can be used on their own or can be combined.
... to a better health.
Health is more than the absence of dis-ease or infirmity. It is the state of complete physical,
mental and social well-being. A reflexology session assists you towards a better quality of health.
During a session:
- people usually feel more rejuvenated and energised
- reflexology helps relieve pain and this makes a person feel good and relaxed
- blood circulation and nerve conduction is improved
- the body systems are encouraged to balance
- the natural healing power of the body is stimulated
Back to top